This killer total body core workout only requires a single resistance band anchored to a door, pole, power rack or any other smooth and stable unit at about knee to waist-level. You can get the bands and anchoring solutions we recommend at GardenOfGainz.com. The shoulders, glutes, and abs are the key targets here and you’ll also bulletproof your joints, boost mobility, and improve posture. Though this routine will be easy to recover from, it will be hard AF to get through. Brace yourself, fool!
Perform each move for 45 seconds of work with 15 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Bear Crawl Presses- Left/Weak Side
2. Bear Crawl Presses- Right/Strong Side
3. Side Plank Abduction Rows- Left/Weak Side
4. Side Plank Abduction Rows- Right/Strong Side
5. Plank Pulldowns- Left/Weak Side
6. Plank Pulldowns- Right/Strong Side
7. Glute Bridge Hip Flexions- Left/Weak Side
8. Glute Bridge Hip Flexions- Right/Strong Side
9. Multi-Level ISO Split Squat Face Pulls- Left/Weak Side
10. Multi-Level ISO Split Squat Face Pulls- Right/Strong Side
That’s 1 round. Perform up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.