THE 1,000-REP RIPPER
For pumps so precious you better call somebody!
PDF LINK: https://rebrand.ly/GGWorkout1
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- This metabolic bodybuilding routine is designed to pump you up, not beat you down! It’s also crafted to give some of the smaller muscle groups a little extra love. Focus on mind-muscle connections and making light weight feel heavy for best results.
- 100 REPS: Perform 100 total reps in as few sets as possible for each of the following body zones. Besides bodyweight exercises, pick a load that you can do at least 15-20 reps with in a single set. Take short 10-20 second rest periods as needed to accumulate your reps.
- PICK YOUR POISON: You can pick 1 move for each body zone. Or you can pick 2 moves and do 50 reps each back to back or even 3 moves for 33 reps each back to back to back. Feel free to free-style and have fun, baby!
1. Shins: Any Shin Raise
2. Rear Delts: Band Pull-Aparts or Any Reverse Fly Variation
3. Triceps: Any Triceps Extension or Pushdown Variation
4. Calves: Any Calf Raise Variation: Standing, Donkey or Seated
5. Biceps: Any Biceps Curl Variation
6. Lateral Delts: Any Lateral Raise Variation
7. Hamstrings: Any Leg Curl Variation
8. Lats: Band/Cable Straight-Arm Lat Pulldowns or DB Pullovers
9. Pecs: Any Chest Fly or Pushups Variation
10. Quads: Any Bodyweight Squat or Split Squat/Lunge Variation OR 100-Cals on Fan Bike