PDF link: https://tdbj.me/Jan2020wk4
60/40/20 BODYWEIGHT & DUMBBELLS CIRCUIT
All my apparel is from my men’s athleisure line at SleevesSoldSeparately.com
Want a DVD-level experience? Join me for an Instagram (@BJGaddour) & YouTube (YouTube.com/BJGaddour) for a LIVE follow-along version of this workout this Wednesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with 24-hour replay!
Prepare for a total fitness experience as we FLOW from slow to fast & longer to shorter work periods. It’s NOT just about the moves. FLOW is everything!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- This is a bodyweight & dumbbells workout. Start with a pair of 10-25 pound dumbbells (I’m using 50s). You’ll also need 2 low box/steps to elevate both feet onto for Bulgarian Up-Downs. A Sanddune Stepper is optional but highly recommended. All my gear is at GardenOfGainz.com.
- You alternate between the following 10 moves in this total body metabolic conditioning (MetCon) circuit:
1. DB Plank Taps
2. Lateral 3-Step to Balance
3. Hamstrings Tantrums Complex
4. Fast Feet
5. DB Pushups Rows
6. Base Rotations
7. 1-Arm DB Bulgarian Up-Downs- Left
8. 1-Arm Bulgarian Up-Downs- Right
9. 1-2-3 Combos- Orthodox Stance
10. 1-2-3 Combos- Southpaw Stance
- This workout is 33-36 minutes long, not including an optional 5-10 minute warm-up & cool-down. There are 20 seconds of rest between moves and 1-2 minutes of rest between rounds.
- The work periods flow from longer to shorter in this manner:
ROUND 1: 60-Second Work Periods (14 Minutes)
ROUND 2: 40-Second Work Periods (11 Minutes)
ROUND 3: 20-Second Work Periods (8 Minutes)
Want to learn about THE METHOD BEHIND THE MADNESS!? Listen to THE WEEKLY BJ PODCAST for the creator’s cut!