WORKOUT 6 uses a pair of dumbbells and premium equipment bodyweight exercises like inverted rows/pullups and dips. This routine is where SHRED meets GAINZ, baby! You'll be using drop sets for the first 6 moves, alternating between loaded and bodyweight versions of the same exercise. Then you'll use compound sets for the last 4 moves, where you perform 2 different moves for the same body zone(s) back-to-back. Expect your muscles to swell and your heart rate to spike.
- Alternate between 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for each move:
1. Dumbbell Bear Crawls
2. Bodyweight Bear Crawls
3. Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats- Left/Weak Side
4. Bodyweight Bulgarian Split Squats- Left/Weak Side
5. Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats- Right/Strong Side
6. Bodyweight Bulgarian Split Squats- Right/Strong Side
7. Dips or Pushups
8. DB Floor Presses
9. Inverted Rows or Pullups
10. Dumbbell Externally-Rotated Carries
- That’s 1 round. Do up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.