This a delicious dumbbells circuit using calorie-crushing combos that make lighter loads go a longer way. A pair of 10-25 pound bells will change most people’s lives. The key to weight section with these combos is to pick a load that allows you to execute the upper body portion of each combo since you’re weaker in that aspect of each rep. Any dumbbells will work. The adjustable dumbbells we recommend can be found at GardenOfGainz.com.
Perform each move for 60 seconds of work with 30 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Alternating 1-Arm Pushup-Position Rows
2. Alternating Hand Dumbbell Pushups
3. ISO Split Squat Full Frontal Raise + Triceps Extension- Left/Weak Side
4. ISO Split Squat Full Frontal Raise + Triceps Extension- Right/Strong Side
5. Stepback Reverse Fly + Row- Left/Weak Side
6. Stepback Reverse Fly + Row- Right/Strong Side
7. Lateral Step to Clean & Press- Left/Weak Side
8. Lateral Step to Clean & Press- Right/Strong Side
9. Muscle Snatch to Overhead Lunge- Left/Weak Side
10. Muscle Snatch to Overhead Lunge- Right/Strong Side
That’s 1 round. Perform 2 total rounds.