This workout is from Bulgarian with love. Actually, please don’t blame the Bulgarians… this one’s on me. Haha. This is one of the most challenging dumbbell workouts I’ve done in a while. A pair of 25-pounders absolutely crushed my soul. Start light and slowly build from there. It’s ideal to use the same load you use for moves 1 & 2 throughout the circuit since it’s the most challenging.
Alternate between 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for each move:
1. Bulgarian Triceps Extensions- Left/Weak Side
2. Bulgarian Triceps Extensions- Right/Strong Side
3. Bulgarian Rows- Left/Weak Side
4. Bulgarian Rows- Right/Strong Side
5. Bulgarian Thrusters- Left/Weak Side
6. Bulgarian Thrusters- Right/Strong Side
7. Bulgarian Hinges- Left/Weak Side
8. Bulgarian Hinges- Right/Strong Side
9. Bulgarian Curls- Left/Weak Side
10. Bulgarian Curls- Right/Strong Side
That’s 1 round. Do up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.