WORKOUT 1 features a killer single dumbbell complex to crush calories and keep your heart rate elevated. A dumbbell complex is where you use the same weight for each move, never setting the weight down. Start with a 10-25 pound bell and slowly build up from there. The weakest exercise is always performed first so select a weight that properly challenges you for move 1 and then use the same weight the rest of the way.
- Perform each move for max quality reps in a minute with little to no rest between moves:
1. 1-Arm Bottoms-Up Squats- Left
2. 1-Arm Bottoms-Up Squats- Right
3. Golf Swings- Left
4. Golf Swings- Right
5. 1-Leg Contralateral Hip-Hinge + Row- Left Leg, Right Arm
6. 1-Leg Contralateral Hip-Hinge + Row- Right Leg, Left Arm
7. 1-Arm Reverse Lunge to Balance + Overhead Press- Left Leg, Right Arm
8. 1-Arm Reverse Lunge to Balance + Overhead Press- Right Leg, Left Arm
9. 1-Arm Lateral Lunge to Clean- Left Leg, Right Arm
10. 1-Arm Lateral Lunge to Clean- Right Leg, Left Arm
- That’s 1 round. Do up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.