Watch this video and more on The Daily BJ
This is a bonus follow-along version of WORKOUT 2: DEATH BY BANDED BULGARIANS just in case you couldn't join us live.
- Alternate between 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest on each leg before moving on to the next round
- Grab a kettlebell between 8-12 kg and 16-24kg based on strength and fitness level. Ideally have a few weights to mix between.
- BSS = Bulgarian Split Squats (a.k.a. Brahim’s Split Squa...
- Alternate between 60 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest on each leg before moving on to the next round
- Anchor a single band to a door, wall, pole, or power rack, ideally with 2-3 levels of resistance to mix between
- BSS = Bulgarian Split Squats (a.k.a. Brahim’s Split Squats or BJSS)
This is a replay of a live follow-along version of Workout 4 in December 2019!