Though I’m not a huge fan of the stability ball, it does allow for some excellent bodyweight training options whether you’re at home or in the gym. Just be sure to have a towel handy so you can dry your hands and the ball between moves/rounds to avoid slippery when wet scenarios (that’s what he/she/they/(insert pronoun of choice) said. This joint-friendly routine will really improve your overall balance and stability while also melting that pretty little face along the way. Did I mention to have a towel handy? You’ll need it, sucka!
Perform each move for 45 seconds of work with 15 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Windshield Wipers
2. Leg Raises
3. 1-Leg Leg Curl- Left/Weak Side
4. 1-Leg Leg Curl- Right/Strong Side
5. 1-Leg Pushup/Plank: Hands on Ball- Left/Weak Side
6. 1-Leg Pushup/Plank: Hands on Ball- Right/Strong Side
7. 1-Leg Kickstand Hack Squat- Left/Weak Side
8. 1-Leg Kickstand Hack Squat- Right/Strong Side
9. 1-Leg Pushup/Plank: Foot on Ball- Left/Weak Side
10. 1-Leg Pushup/Plank: Foot on Ball- Left/Weak Side
That’s 1 round. Perform up to 3 total rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.