- EXPRESS is a shortened and simplified 20-minute follow-along version of the full 1-hour WOW (Workout of the Week).
- It features the main moves in a carefully-crafted chronological order with a classic interval circuit training format. It’s designed for trainees who need fast, fun & effective anytime, anywhere workouts.
- Though it’s not as stimulating as the fully-programmed WOW, it’s the best way to stay in the fitness game during busier times.
- Perform it 2-3 times/week with ideally a day of rest between sessions. Or use it during any training week on a day where time is low and stress is high.
- Technically, this can even be used as an express active recovery routine on OFF-DAYS.
Here’s how it works:
- Perform each move for 40 seconds of work with 20 seconds of rest between moves in the exact order shown:
Crocodile Belly Breathing (Prone Position on Belly)
Crawling on Knees
Jab & Cross (1-2 Combo)- Orthodox
Jab & Cross (1-2 Combo)- Southpaw
Boxing Footwork: Linear- Orthodox
Boxing Footwork: Linear- Southpaw
Box Breath Side Plank- Left
Box Breath Side Plank- Right
Shin Box Squat- Left
Shin Box Squat- Right
1-Arm Lying Scapular Press- Left
1-Arm Lying Scapular Press- Right
1-Arm Situp- Left
1-Arm Situp- Right
Back to Forearm Getup- Left
Back to Forearm Getup- Right
Forearm to Hand Getup- Left
Forearm to Hand Getup- Right
Tall Kneel to Lunge to Stand- Left
Tall Kneel to Lunge to Stand- Right