BELLS, BANDS & BODYWEIGHT BROILER 2.0!
PDF Link: https://rebrand.ly/APR2020wk4
All my apparel is from my men’s athleisure line at www.SleevesSoldSeparately.com
Want a DVD-level experience on your big-screen TV? Join me at YouTube (www.YouTube.com/BJGaddour) for a LIVE follow-along version of this workout this Wednesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with unlimited replay!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- This is a dumbbells, bands & bodyweight workout. I’m mixing between 25 & 50-pound bells based on the move. A mini-band and a lighter big-band is highly recommended though you can modify with bodyweight. All of our recommended equipment is at https://www.gardenofgainz.com.
- Each circuit takes 12 minutes to complete. Alternate between 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for 12 rounds exactly as prescribed for each circuit before moving to the next circuit. Rest 1-2 minutes between circuits.
1. Bottoms-Up Turkish Get-Up (TGU) Variation- Left Side
2. Bottoms-Up Turkish Get-Up (TGU) Variation- Right Side
3. 1-Leg Side-to-Side Footwork
4. DB Blast-Off Plank/Pushup
5. Mini-Band Shuffles
6. Double Band Bear Crawl
7. DB Level-Change See-Saw Hop- Left Side
8. DB Level-Change See-Saw Hop- Right Side
9. DB 1-Arm Split Row- Left
10. DB 1-Arm Split Row- Right
11. Banded 1-1-2 Combo-Orthodox Stance
12. Banded 1-1-2 Combo-Southpaw Stance